BLM-CO Strengthening Partnerships to Address Aquatic Invasive Species and Enhance Aquatic Habitats (L18AS00009)
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BLM-CO Strengthening Partnerships to Address Aquatic Invasive Species and Enhance Aquatic Habitats" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.231.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 19, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 20, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $25,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Child Welfare Training: The National Child Welfare Workforce Institute
Previous opportunity: BJA FY 18 Innovations in Community-Based Crime Reduction Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (L18AS00009) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USGS 18 FA 0057||Notice of Intent|
|L18AS00011||BLM-CO Enhancing Wildlife Habitats in Partnership, White River Field Office|
|USGS 18 FAC 0060||Estuarine Wetland and Nearshore Ecology Studies along the Pacific Flyway|
|SFOP0004253||Combat Wildlife Trafficking in Vietnam|
|SFOP0004254||Combat Wildlife Trafficking in South Asia|
|BOR UC 18 F001||Water Conservation Field Service Program|
|P18AS00104||Influence of Fire and forest restoration|
|F18AS00096||Midwest Migratory Bird Conservation Program|
|NPSNOIVALL1800319||VALL SCA Interns for Plant Ecology Program.|
|F18AS00100||Migratory Bird Joint Ventures Midwest Region - FY2018 Opportunities|
|7200A18RFAA00015||Targeting Natural Resource Corruption|
|USDA NRCS PR CIG 18 001||Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’ Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2018 – Caribbean Area|
|P18AS00110||Invasive Plant Projects in Southern CO|
|BOR MP 18 N004||Log Boom Installation|
|P18AS00111||NOTICE OF INTENT: Next Generation Ranger: Trade Skills Assistant Internships|
|BOR MP 18 N016||Hemlock Project – Phase 2|
|BOR MP 18 N017||Youth Conservation Activities on Reclamation Lands|
|USGS 18 FA 0091||Notice of Intent|
|P18AS00112||Construction and Improvement of Rancho Trails|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "L18AS00009", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: