BLM-WY, Southwest Wyoming Watershed Restoration and Enhancement Projects (L17AS00061)
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BLM-WY, Southwest Wyoming Watershed Restoration and Enhancement Projects" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.231.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 12, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 11, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Revision Applications for Regenerative Medicine Innovation Projects (RMIP) (U24)
Previous opportunity: BOEM FY 2017 Environmental Studies Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (L17AS00061) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS NOI 17 NATC 22861||Joint Operations & Maintenance of the Natchez Visitor Reception Center|
|P17AS00188||Latino Heritage Internship Program|
|L17AS00062||BLM-NOC, Enhancement of APEX Model for Simulating Soil Erosion and Salt Transport in the Colorado River Basin|
|P17AS00187||Historic Preservation Intern - Perform Repairs on Cone Estate Structures|
|P17AS00189||Cultural Resources Youth Fellowship/Internship - Biscayne National Park|
|NPSNOILYJO1700422||Youth Preservation of Cultural Landscapes and Cyclic Maintenance of Historic Structures|
|L17AS00043||BLM CA Friends of Big Morongo Preserve|
|L17AS00058||BLM CA Friends of Jawbone|
|F17AS00193||Natural Resource Damage Assessment, Restoration and Implementation|
|F17AS00192||FY17 Aquatic Nuisance Species Task Force Regional Panels|
|P17AS00195||Resource Management Liaison|
|P17AS00194||NOTICE OF INTENT: Assess the Recovery of Westslope Cutthroat Trout and Arctic Grayling in Restoration Areas|
|L17AS00056||BLM CA Cultural and Archaeologicial Resources, California State Office Statewide Announcement|
|P17AS00196||RMYC Interns working directly with a Wilderness Trail Crew|
|NPSNOIVALL1700439||Resilient Landscapes: Watershed Restoration on the Valles Caldera NP|
|L17AS00065||BLM-MT, Youth Natural Resources Education, Montana State Office|
|L17AS00066||BLM NV Groundwater Modeling in Nevada|
|L17AS00063||BLM-Arizona Monitoring Climate and Fire Resiliency in Forests of Grand Canyon-Parashant National Monument|
|F17AS00199||Research Grants (Generic)|
|P17AS00204||Analysis of Walnut Canyon and Wupatki National Monument Archeological Animal Bones|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "L17AS00061", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: