Apply for P20AS00048
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Lake Clark National Park and Preserve Subsistence Harvest Surveys" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 30, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 06, 2020 This is a notice of intent to award to Alaska Department of Fish and Game. Applications will not be accepted from any other entity..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $150,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: DoD Prostate Cancer, Translational Science Award
Previous opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Emergency Management Performance Grant Program - Region 2
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P20AS00048
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P20AS00048) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F20AS00066||NAWCA 2021-2 Canada Grants|
|F20AS00069||NAWCA 2021 Mexico Standard Grant|
|F20AS00070||FY 2020 Cooperative Endangered Species Conservation Fund: Traditional Conservation Grants|
|F20AS00071||Fiscal Year 2020 Candidate Conservation Action Funds|
|USDA FS 2020 GLRI||USDA Forest Service - Great Lakes RFA 2020|
|L20AS00097||BLM-CO Statewide Orphan Wells Project|
|L20AS00101||BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - Gunnison Field Office|
|USDA FS 2021 LSR||Forest Service Northeast and Midwest Landscape Scale Restoration 2021|
|L20AS00105||BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office|
|USDA FS 2021 WRR WR||Forest Service Wildfire Risk Reduction / Wildfire Response RFA 2021|
|USDA FS 2021 CB||Forest Service Cross-Boundary Wildfire Hazard Mitigation RFA 2021|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P20AS00048", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.