Apply for P19AS00231
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the environment, natural resources, other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Land and Water Conservation Fund State and Local Assistance Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.916.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 05, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 31, 2019 Applications must have been reviewed and cleared by NPS for final submission for award processing..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 300 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources, Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: WVNWRC Streaked Horned Lark Project Assistance
Previous opportunity: Community Services Block Grant (CSBG) Training and Technical Assistance (T/TA) Program: Regional Performance and Innovation Consortium (RPIC) - Human Capacity and Community Transformation Initiatives - ACF Region III
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P19AS00231
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00231) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P20AS00014||Land and Water Conservation Fund State and Local Assistance Program|
|P20AS00029||Land and Water Conservation Fund Outdoor Recreation Legacy Partnership Program Round 4|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00231", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.