Apply for USGS FA 19 0366
- The Department of the Interior, U. S. Geological Survey in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Notice of Intent: Murray State University-USGS Collaborative Research and Facilities" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.808.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 16, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 30, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $125,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Previous opportunity: OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination Center for the Development and Implementation of High-Quality Instruction, Interventions, and Services for Children with Disabilities CFDA Number 84.326C
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USGS FA 19 0366
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USGS FA 19 0366) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AS00537||Provide Experiential Learning Opportunities in Historic Preservation|
|P19AS00539||Framework for Addressing Culture Resource Vulnerabilities|
|P19AS00540||Surveys for Mexican Spotted Owls and the Owl Community in support of watershed restoration|
|NPS NOI 19 1316||Natural and Cultural Resource Interns|
|P19AS00541||GBI Research Associate for the Development and Implementation of an IPM Plan|
|NPS NOI 19 1083||Utilize interns to assist with critical assessments of bat populations|
|USGS 19 FA 0369||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 19 FA 0098||Notice of Intent|
|F19AS00340||Conservation of Pacific Lamprey in California|
|P19AS00546||Vegetation Management for Yosemite National Park|
|P19AS00548||Rehabilitate Shut-In National Recreational Trail|
|N624731920026||Conservation Actions for Desert Tortoise in the Shield Ranch Grazing Allotment|
|BOR UC 19 N002||Save Our Bosque Task Force for Proposed Project HR Monitoring and Maintenance Activities|
|BOR GP 19 N011||Aquatic Invasive Species Prevention Activities at Granby, Grand Lake, and Shadow Mountain|
|P19AS00544||Restore Endangered San Francisco Lessingia at Fort Funston|
|P19AS00552||Collaborative Efforts to Reduce the Risk of Aquatic Invasive Species|
|P19AS00543||Natural Resources Stewardship and Support in San Mateo County|
|NPS NOIP19AC00344||Restoration and Invasive Species Treatment in Northern Great Plains Parks|
|BOR MP 19 N025||OWRD Ground Water Monitoring Modification 0009|
|BOR MP 19 N024||Klamath River Coho Restoration Grant Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USGS FA 19 0366", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.