Apply for ED GRANTS 121719 001
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Student Support Services (SSS) Program CFDA Number 84.042A" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.042.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 17, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 27, 2020 Applications Available December 17, 2019. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications January 27, 2020. Deadline for Intergovernmental Review March 26, 2020. ADDRESSES For the addresses for obtaining and submitting an application, please refer to our Common Instructions for Applicants to Department of Education Discretionary Grant Programs, published in the Federal Register on February 13, 2019 (84 FR 3768), and available at www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/FR-2019-02-13/pdf/2019-02206.pdf. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT Lavelle Wright, U.S. Department of Education, 400 Maryland Avenue SW, Room 268-24, Washington, DC 20202-4260. Telephone (202) 453-7739. Email Lavelle.Wright@ed.gov..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $253,032.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1,069 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Achieving and Sustaining HIV Epidemic Control Activities (AS-HIV-ECA) 2020-2025
Previous opportunity: NSF Scholarships in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ED GRANTS 121719 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 121719 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ED GRANTS 121719 002||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Fulbright-Hays Doctoral Dissertation Research Abroad (DDRA) Program CFDA Number 84.022A|
|ED GRANTS 121719 003||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Fulbright-Hays Group Projects Abroad (GPA) Program Short-Term Project, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) number 84.021A|
|ED GRANTS 121719 004||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Fulbright-Hays Group Projects Abroad (GPA) Program Long-Term Projects, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) Number 84.021B|
|P20AS00026||AMERICAN BATTLEFIELD PROTECTION PROGRAM|
|SFOP0006333||Tomorrow’s Leaders Undergraduate (TLU) Program|
|ED GRANTS 122719 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Developing Hispanic-Serving Institutions Program CFDA Number 84.031S|
|DE FOA 0002144||Minority Serving Institutions Partnership Program|
|SFOP0006344||Official US Presentation at the 59th International Art Exhibition Venice Italy May through November 2021|
|ED GRANTS 011420 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Undergraduate International Studies and Foreign Language (UISFL) Program CFDA Number 84.016A|
|PAS AR200 FY20 02||Buenos Aires English for Journalists and Disinformation|
|693JJ318NF5228 2020||Administration of the Dwight David Eisenhower Transportation Fellowship Program (DDETFP) Local Competition at Designated Institutions of Higher Education|
|ED GRANTS 012720 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Expanding Opportunity Through Quality Charter Schools Program (CSP): Grants to State Entities CFDA Number 84.282A|
|PAS MOROCCO FY20 02||80 Years of Exchanges Professional Development Seminars NOFO|
|ED GRANTS 012820 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Asian American and Native American Pacific Islander-Serving Institutions (AANAPISI) Program CFDA Number 84.031L|
|ED GRANTS 013020 002||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian-Serving Institutions (ANNH) Program CFDA Number 84.031W (Native Hawaiian)|
|ED GRANTS 013020 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian-Serving Institutions (ANNH) Program CFDA Number 84.031N (Alaska Native)|
|693JJ318NF5227 2020||Dwight David Eisenhower Transportation Fellowship Program (DDETFP) Graduate Fellowship|
|ED GRANTS 013120 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Training Program for Federal TRIO Programs CFDA Number 84.103A|
|SFOP0006412||Support to American-Style Higher Education in Iraq|
|TOKYO PAS FY20 02 06||FY2020 U.S. Embassy Youth Outreach and Exchange|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 121719 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.