Apply for OJJDP 2018 13845
- The Department of Justice, Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OJJDP FY 18 Gang Suppression: A Law Enforcement and Prosecutorial Approach to Address Gang Recruitment of Unaccompanied Alien Children" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.544.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 28, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 27, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: DC Small Park Reservations Cultural Landscape Inventory
Previous opportunity: Historic Preservation Treatments to Atsinna Pueblo
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for OJJDP 2018 13845
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (OJJDP 2018 13845) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|OJJDP 2018 14582||OJJDP FY 18 Gang Suppression Planning Grants Program|
|INL18CA0059 INLEA CRIMINALCODES 062918||Legislative Assistance to Bosnia and Herzegovina’s Criminal Procedure Codes|
|SFOP0005256||Building Court and Legal Capacities to Prevent and Combat Atrocities in Central African Republic|
|INL18GR0041 AMELEBANON JUSTSECTTRNG 0719||Justice Sector Technical Assistance Program|
|INL18CA0060 WHPCOSTARICA 07302018||Access to Justice for the Juvenile Offender Population: Opportunities for Judicial and Cultural Change - Phase II|
|INL18CA0063 AMELEBANON CORRPROF 07312018||Lebanon Corrections Professionalization|
|INL18GR0065 WHPCOSTARICA 08272018||Strengthening Judicial Response to Organized Crime in Costa Rica|
|DHS 18 GPD 134 00 01||Fiscal Year 2018 Presidential Residence Protection Assistance Grant (PRPA)|
|INL19GR0003 EALEGAL MOLDOVAN 10162018||Legal Socialization in Moldovan Schools|
|INL19GR0004 EAFAM MOLDOVAN 10162018||Establishing a Family Justice Center in Moldova|
|INL19CA0006 WHPMEXICOTRANSPARENCY1182018||Enhancing Transparency and Accountability in Prosecutors’ Offices|
|OVW 2019 15785||OVW FY 2019 Legal Assistance for Victims Grant Program Solicitation|
|OJJDP 2019 14993||OJJDP FY 19 VOCA Regional Children's Advocacy Centers (RCAC)|
|INL19GR0009 WHPELSALVADOR 11262018||Anti-Corruption Project for Central America|
|DOJ 2019 5941||U.S. Department of Justice Coordinated Tribal Assistance Solicitation|
|OVW 2019 15604||OVW FY 2019 Grants to Tribal Governments to Exercise Special Domestic Violence Criminal Jurisdiction Solicitation|
|INL18CA0061 WHPBELIZE TRAVLOG 07272018||Belize Travel and Logistics Program for Training Support|
|INL19CA0008 WHPBELIZE TRAVLOG 12072018||Belize Travel and Logistics Program for Training Support|
|OJJDP 2019 14930||OJJDP FY 19 Internet Crimes Against Children: Enhancing Forensic Capacity Hiring Program for Wounded Veterans|
|INL19GR00012 INLEALOGISTICS LEGALCLINICS||Logistics and Administrative Implementation of Legal Clinics|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "OJJDP 2018 13845", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.