Apply for USDA FSA SND AMA 2019
- The Department of Agriculture, Risk Management Agency in the agriculture sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Organic Certification Cost Share Programs" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.171.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 29, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 29, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 16 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture
Next opportunity: Conservation Innovation Grants
Previous opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Cooperating Technical Partners (CTP) Program - Region 2
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA FSA SND AMA 2019
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA FSA SND AMA 2019) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA FSA SND NOCCSP 2019||Organic Certification Cost Share Programs|
|USDA NRCS NY CIG 19 GEN0010182||NY CIG|
|05182019 KV 1||Opportunity title from S2S|
|USDA NIFA SGP 006775||Sun Grant Program|
|2019 11022||2020 Market Access Program|
|2019 11023||Foreign Market Development Cooperator Program|
|2019 05||Quality Samples Program|
|2019 04||Technical Assistance for Specialty Crops|
|2019 03||Emerging Markets Program|
|USDA AMS TM SCMP G 19 0005||Specialty Crop Multi-State Program|
|2019 06||Agricultural Trade Promotion Program|
|USDA NIFA NLGCA 006780||Capacity Building Program for Non-Land Grant Colleges of Agriculture|
|OPPE 013||Outreach and Assistance for Socially Disadvantaged Farmers and Ranchers and Veteran Farmers and Ranchers|
|USDA NIFA SBIR 006790||FY 20 and FY21 SBIR Phase I RFA|
|USDA NIFA SCRI 006810||Specialty Crop Research Initiative Pre-Applications|
|USDA NIFA RIGP 006870||Distance Education Grants Program for Institutions of Higher Education in Insular Areas (DEG)|
|72068519RFA00010||Burkina Faso Markets and Nutrition Activity|
|USDA NIFA 1890SS 006911||Scholarships for Students at 1890 Institutions Program (1890 Scholarships) RFA|
|PTS R17 3 OPP1||R 17.3 Deployment verification|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA FSA SND AMA 2019", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.