Organic Certification Cost Share Programs (USDA FSA SND AMA 2019)
- The Department of Agriculture, Risk Management Agency in the agriculture sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Organic Certification Cost Share Programs" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.171.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 29, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 29, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 16 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture
Next opportunity: Conservation Innovation Grants
Previous opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Cooperating Technical Partners (CTP) Program - Region 2
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA FSA SND AMA 2019) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA FSA SND NOCCSP 2019||Organic Certification Cost Share Programs|
|USDA NRCS NY CIG 19 GEN0010182||NY CIG|
|05182019 KV 1||Opportunity title from S2S|
|USDA NIFA SGP 006775||Sun Grant Program|
|2019 11022||2020 Market Access Program|
|2019 11023||Foreign Market Development Cooperator Program|
|2019 05||Quality Samples Program|
|2019 04||Technical Assistance for Specialty Crops|
|2019 03||Emerging Markets Program|
|USDA AMS TM SCMP G 19 0005||Specialty Crop Multi-State Program|
|2019 06||Agricultural Trade Promotion Program|
|USDA NIFA NLGCA 006780||Capacity Building Program for Non-Land Grant Colleges of Agriculture|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA FSA SND AMA 2019", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: