OVC FY 2019 Field-Generated Solutions for Tribal & Non-Tribal Communities to Improve Services for Victims of Crime (OVC 2019 15624)
- The Department of Justice, Office for Victims of Crime in the income security and social services, law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OVC FY 2019 Field-Generated Solutions for Tribal & Non-Tribal Communities to Improve Services for Victims of Crime" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.582.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 17, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 24, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $800,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services, Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: GRPL CESU: Partnership to Increase Recreation Opportunities and Access- RTCA
Previous opportunity: BLM NM Aquatic Habitat Management
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "OVC 2019 15624", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: