Apply for DE FOA 0002193
- The Department of Energy, National Energy Technology Laboratory in the education, energy, environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "University Training and Research in Fossil Energy - UCR/HBCU" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.057.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 20, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 02, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $6,379,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 13 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Energy, Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Emergency Management Performance Grant Program - Region 2
Previous opportunity: Achieving and Sustaining HIV Epidemic Control Activities (AS-HIV-ECA) 2020-2025
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002193
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002193", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.