Apply for W9126G 21 2 SOI 4384
- The Department of Defense, Fort Worth District in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Alligator Ecological Florida Everglades" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.300.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 07, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 08, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $145,053.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Wells of Opportunity (WOO): Amplify II & ReAmplify
Previous opportunity: Rural Housing Preservation Grant
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for W9126G 21 2 SOI 4384
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (W9126G 21 2 SOI 4384) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0008191||Promoting American Leadership, Values, and Economic Prosperity in Artificial Intelligence|
|DHS 21 CWMD 077 001||Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction: Academic Research Initiative (ARI)|
|W81EWF 21 SOI 0020||Developing Natural and Nature-Based Features Based on Engineering With Nature® (EWN) and Landscape Architecture Principles for Project Locations Identified within, or in close proximity to, the Chesapeake Bay Watershed|
|W81EWF 21 SOI 0019||Developing an Engineering With Nature® (EWN) Approach for Resilience Through Military Installation and Community Engagement|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 3894||Integrated Training Area Management (ITAM) Support Fort Dix|
|FA9550 21 S 0001||Research Interests of the Air Force Office of Scientific Research|
|PD 21 1179||Nanoscale Interactions|
|PD 21 7643||Environmental Sustainability|
|W911NF 17 S 0003 SN MACHINE LEARNING||Human-Guided Machine Learning|
|W81XWH 21 KCRP CTA||DOD Kidney Cancer, Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 21 KCRP AKCIECIA||DOD Kidney Cancer, Academy of Kidney Cancer Investigators Early-Career Investigator Award|
|W81XWH 21 KCRP CRNDA||DOD Kidney Cancer, Clinical Research Nurse Development Award|
|ESF CYBASEAN FY20 01||Supporting U.S. Cybersecurity Capacity Building for ASEAN Countries|
|W81XWH 21 CPMRP CEA||DOD Chronic Pain Management, Clinical Exploration Award|
|W81XWH 21 CPMRP IIRA||DOD Chronic Pain Management, Investigator-Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 21 CPMRP TRA||DOD Chronic Pain Management, Translational Research Award|
|SFOP0008209||Promoting U.S. Values and Global Science Leadership|
|W81XWH 21 ASADRP CA||DOD Alcohol and Substance Abuse Disorders Consortium Award|
|O NIJ 2021 41002||NIJ FY 2021 Invited to Apply - Adolescent Brain Cognitive Development: Social Development Sub-study (ABCD: SD)|
|O NIJ 2021 41001||NIJ FY 2021 Invitation to Apply - Criminal Justice Testing and Evaluation Consortium|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "W9126G 21 2 SOI 4384", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.