Conservation Collaborative Agreements (USDA NRCS GA CCA 01)
- The Department of Agriculture, USDA-NRCS-MSD-Ft Worth Office in the agriculture, education, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Conservation Collaborative Agreements" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.902, 10.912, 10.924, 10.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 22, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 09, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $75,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 25 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Education, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Historic Preservation Fund Grants-in-Aid to State Historic Preservation Offices
Previous opportunity: National Partnerships to Promote Cancer Surveillance Standards and Support Data Quality and Operations of National Program of Cancer Registries
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NRCS GA CCA 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: