National Partnerships to Promote Cancer Surveillance Standards and Support Data Quality and Operations of National Program of Cancer Registries (CDC RFA DP18 1802)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control - NCCDPHP in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "National Partnerships to Promote Cancer Surveillance Standards and Support Data Quality and Operations of National Program of Cancer Registries" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.283, 93.422.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 02, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 20, 2018 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,045,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Conservation Collaborative Agreements
Previous opportunity: PEPFAR Small Grants Program 2018 Capacity Building
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDC RFA DP18 1802) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|TI 18 012||Targeted Capacity Expansion - Hispanic/Latino Center for Excellence: (Short Title: Hispanic/Latino COE)|
|PR PRP 18 001||The State Flexibility to Stabilize the Market Grant Program|
|RFA CE 19 001||Injury Control Research Centers|
|CDC RFA GH18 1838||Accelerating the Decline of Tuberculosis (TB) in High Burden Countries and Settings|
|CDC RFA CE18 1802||Creating Safer States: Through Building Capacity for Injury & Violence Prevention|
|72068018RFA00001||Integrated Health Services|
|CDC RFA TP17 17010201SUPP18||Hospital Preparedness Program - Public Health Emergency Preparedness Cooperative Agreement Department of Health and Human Services|
|TI 18 010||Substance Abuse Treatment for Children and Adolescents|
|HRSA 19 073||School-Based Health Center Capital (SBHCC) Program|
|CDC RFA PS18 1807||Promoting Adolescent Health through School-Based HIV Prevention|
|SM 18 007||Statewide Family Network Program|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOD TBSG 0281||Traumatic Brain Injury State Partnership Program Mentor State Funding Opportunity|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOD TBSG 0282||Traumatic Brain Injury State Partnership Program Partner State Funding Opportunity|
|RFA DE 19 003||Limited Competition: FaceBase 3: Craniofacial Development and Dysmorphology Data Management and Integration Hub (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|HRSA 18 096||Collaborative Improvement and Innovation Network on School-Based Health Services|
|72068718RFA00003||Improving Market Partnerships and Access to Commodities Together (IMPACT) in Madagascar|
|72062418RFA00005||Amplify Family Planning and Sexual and Reproductive Health (Amplify-FP)|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOD PRRC 0286||Paralysis Resource Center State Pilot Program|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOD PRRC 0287||National Paralysis Resource Center|
|HRSA 18 020||Native Hawaiian Health Care Improvement Act|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDC RFA DP18 1802", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: