Apply for FR 6400 N 70
- The US Department of Housing and Urban Development in the housing, opportunity zone benefits sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fair Housing Initiatives Program - Education and Outreach Initiative (COVID-19)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 14.416.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 08, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 08, 2020 The application deadline is 115959 pm Eastern Standard time on.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 26 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Housing, Opportunity Zone Benefits
Previous opportunity: Advancing Community Supervision Strategies Microsite Development
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FR 6400 N 70
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FR 6400 N 70) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FR 6400 N 19||Self-Help Homeownership Opportunity Program (SHOP)|
|FR 6400 N 39||Veterans Housing Rehabilitation and Modification Pilot Program|
|FR 6400 N 71||Education and Outreach Initiative (EOI) - Tester Training|
|FR 6400 N 44||Healthy Homes Production Grant Program for Tribal Housing|
|FR 6400 N 05||Resident Opportunity and Self-Sufficiency Program|
|FR 6400 N 14||Jobs Plus Initiative|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FR 6400 N 70", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.