Apply for CDC RFA OE20 20010101SUPP21
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control - CSELS in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Enhancing Public Health Laboratory Capabilities and Increasing Capacity" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.322.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 15, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 15, 2021 Explanation of Deadlines Application must be successfully submitted to Grants.gov by 1159 pm Eastern Standard Time on the deadline date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Targeted Violence and Terrorism Prevention (TVTP)
Previous opportunity: Fair Housing Initiatives Program - Education and Outreach Initiative (COVID-19)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for CDC RFA OE20 20010101SUPP21
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDC RFA OE20 20010101SUPP21) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|TI 21 004||Building Communities of Recovery|
|SM 21 006||Project AWARE (Advancing Wellness and Resiliency in Education) State Education Agency Grants|
|SM 21 012||Resiliency In Communities After Stress and Trauma|
|DOS ANGOLA PEPFAR FY21 01||PEPFAR Community-Led Monitoring Program|
|HRSA 21 008||Service Area Competition|
|TI 21 005||Rural Emergency Medical Services Training Grant|
|CDC RFA GH21 2104||Elimination of lymphatic filariasis and elimination and control of other neglected tropical diseases (NTDs) in an effort to improve the quality and coverage of local programs.|
|TI 21 002||State Pilot Grant Program for Treatment for Pregnant and Postpartum Women|
|TI 21 007||Tribal Opioid Response Grants|
|CDC RFA PS21 2104||Partnering and Communicating Together|
|HRSA 21 056||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part F Dental Reimbursement Program|
|HRSA 21 068||Using Innovative Intervention Strategies to Improve Health Outcomes among People with HIV - Evaluation Center|
|HRSA 21 076||Using Innovative Intervention Strategies to Improve Health Outcomes among People with HIV - Coordinating Center|
|CDC RFA DP21 2107||Supporting and Improving the Chronic Kidney Disease Surveillance System in the United States|
|HRSA 21 088||Rural Communities Opioid Response Program - Implementation|
|RFA DP 21 004||Health Promotion and Disease Prevention Research Centers: 2021 Special Interest Project Competitive Supplements (SIPS)|
|72069621RFA00001||THRIVE Water Sanitation and Hygiene Activity|
|SM 21 013||Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic Expansion Grants|
|RFA IP 21 003||Collaborative Research on Influenza, Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), and Other Respiratory Pathogens in South Africa|
|RFA CE 21 003||Grants to Support New Investigators in Conducting Research Related to Preventing Interpersonal Violence Impacting Children and Youth|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDC RFA OE20 20010101SUPP21", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.