Apply for DE FOA 0002637
- The Department of Energy, Golden Field Office in the energy sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement No. DE-FOA-0002638" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.087.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 29, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 20, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy
Next opportunity: Field Initiated Projects Program: Minority-Serving Institution (MSI) -Research
Previous opportunity: Social and Behavior Change for Health (SBCH) Activity
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002637
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002637) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0002622||Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement DE-FOA-0002610 entitled Carbon Storage Assurance Facility Enterprise (CarbonSAFE)|
|DE FOA 0002520||FOA: WAP Enhancement & Innovation|
|DE FOA 0002663||Clean Hydrogen Production, Storage, Transport and Utilization to Enable a Net Zero Carbon Economy|
|DE FOA 0002662||Silicon Carbide Cladding Development|
|DE FOA 0002615||Bioenergy Technologies Office Overcoming Barriers to Renewable Fuel Scale-up and Demonstration Request for Information (RFI) DE-FOA-0002615|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002637", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.