Apply for 72066321RFA00007
- The Agency for International Development, Ethiopia USAID-Addis Ababa in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Social and Behavior Change for Health (SBCH) Activity" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 26, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 10, 2021 October 10, 2021 - 1700 Addis Ababa Time.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $35,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Previous opportunity: Dairy Business Innovation Initiatives Non-competitive Application
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 72066321RFA00007
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (72066321RFA00007) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFI 621 21 HO 0001||Tanzania Malaria Case Management and Surveillance Activity|
|HRSA 22 007||Service Area Competition|
|HRSA 22 089||Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting (MIECHV) Innovation Award – General Data/Technology Innovations (Track One)|
|HRSA 22 102||ARP Act Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting (MIECHV) Innovation Award – COVID-19 Related Data/Technology Innovations (Track Two)|
|HRSA 22 058||Rural Veterans Health Access Program|
|HRSA 22 044||Primary Care Training and Enhancement - Physician Assistant Rural Training (PCTE-PAR) Program|
|CDC RFA CE22 2202||E-Learning Collaborative for Sexual Violence and Intimate Partner Violence Prevention|
|7200AA19APS00002 05||Malawi - Moving Integrated, Quality Maternal, Newborn, Child Health and Family Planning and Reproductive Health (MNCH/FP/RH) Services to Scale (MOMENTUM)|
|72012121RFA00004||Public Health System Recovery and Resilience Activity|
|CDC RFA PS22 2203||Comprehensive High-Impact HIV Prevention Programs for Young Men of Color Who Have Sex with Men and Young Transgender Persons of Color|
|72036721RFA00005||USAID’s Adolescent Reproductive Health (ARH)|
|RFA OH 22 004||World Trade Center Health Research related to WTC Survivors (U01-No Applications with Responders Accepted)|
|HRSA 22 043||Graduate Psychology Education Program|
|HRSA 22 016||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part C Early Intervention Services Program: New Geographic Service Areas|
|HRSA 22 017||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part C Early Intervention Services Program: Limited Existing Geographic Service Areas|
|HRSA 22 069||Family-to-Family Health Information Centers|
|HRSA 22 104||Fiscal Year 2022 Ending the HIV Epidemic – Primary Care HIV Prevention|
|CDC RFA PS22 2202||Enhanced surveillance of persons with early and late HIV diagnosis to understand system and individual factors associated with new infection and delayed testing|
|72066922RFA00001||Countywide Sanitation Activity|
|CDC RFA GH22 2290||Test|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "72066321RFA00007", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.